Tuesday 20 February 2007

Our Oriental Friends

I like Chinese people. I like them because they're pleasant, hard-working sods who are the fourth emergency service the length and breadth of Ireland (Phone Numbers: Fire/Ambulance/Police/Local Chinkers) and despite the odd internal Triad decapitation execution job, they cause no bother. So I was pleased to see that a Chinese woman, Anna Lo, is fighting the Assembly election for the Alliance Party in South Belfast. She should take a leaf out of Gerry's book and get her supporters to vote early and vote often. Let's face it, if you were a polling station clerk would you know any different if the same Chinese people each voted two or three times in the same day? No, neither would I. Fianna Fáil will be doing it next, just you wait and see.

... and I bet you didn't know that I used to go out with a Chinese girl when I was at university? Strange but true. The relationship didn't last long though - I asked her for a 69 and she told me to cook it myself.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chinese men are cute. Well, I never had a Chinese boyfriend but my friend does. And he is really nice but the only problem is that he does not speak English that well and I am really in no mood to learn Chinese right now. But I guess friendship extends beyond words.
Drop into my blog on friendship greeting cards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and friendly tips.

Brian Damage said...

Nah. The hottest foreign women in UCD are the French. In fact, it's partly the reason I'm still learning French.

They can baise-moi any day ...

The Voice of Treason said...

Personally speaking, I like 'em curvy. Skinny girls do nothing for me. I like a woman with a bit of meat (not a three ton Tessy mind you). I gotta have 'em built for comfort and not for speed.

Brian Damage said...

Couldn't agree more with you. There's nothing less attractive than a woman you could snap in half.

I recently heard a good one on the Ask A Ninja videos about someone who was so good at hiding, 'he could hide in Nicole Ritchie's shadow at noon'.

A hilarious/disgusting image.

Kav said...

Personally speaking, I like 'em curvy.

If I was a black American rapper, I would say word, homie. Curvy women FTW every time.

JC Skinner said...

It's hard to see past those lovely Eastern European women in Dublin these days, with their lengthy legs and cheekbones you could slice cheese with.
At least, it's hard to see past them when Mrs Skinner deigns to take my blindfold off in public!