Monday 19 February 2007

Men and Women

Why does my employer have a 'women's officer' and not a 'men's officer'?

Now I know that women like to talk to other women about when the painters are in and all that carry on, and that's fair enough. But do they really need a dedicated officer in work for that sort of thing? Can they not just phone up one of their mates like they usually do? If I have an embarrassing problem with my hoop or my jap's eye, I don't have a men's officer to go to and waste half the day whinging about it - I'll get drunk and stoned, and then think about going to the hospital or something when I've sobered up.

Discrimination, that's what it is. I can feel a claim coming on...

3 comments:

Brian Damage said...

While somebody once emailed me calling my blog 'misogynistic paff', I have to agree with you. If women were truly equal in society, as seems to be the case, why do they still need women's officers and other shite like that?

Anonymous said...

I want to see the N.A.A.W.P.
The National Association for the Advancement of White People.
I want there to be a Hetro-Sexual Pride parade.
I wish a woman would get demoted or fired for sexually harrasing me.
I want to get admitted to a University with lower scores than everyone else just because I'm a white guy.
I want to get a job just because I'm a white guy not because I'm capable.

The Voice of Treason said...

I like the sexually harassed bit Brian! How come in never get sexually harassed in work?