Thursday 15 February 2007

Things you may not know about me...

Following on from Brian's challenge over at Rantings Diversified, I now have the pleasure of revealing to you six things that you did not know about the Voice of Treason.


1) I was arrested for being drunk and disorderly when I was 17.

2) I went through school without ever receiving a detention. Would you spend an hour in a classroom on your own with a Christian Brother?

3) I have every album ever made by the Australian band INXS.

4) Cómo Brian, hablo un poco español tambien. Pero no demasiado. Gringos!

5) I can tip my nose with my tongue. Who says I'm not popular with the ladies?

6) I once worked at a car wash. The boss don't mind sometimes if ya act the fool.


And while poetry has never been my strong point, here's an addition to Jefferson's ditty...


'There was a wee man from Leeds,
who swallowed a packet of seeds,
after an hour his cock was a flower,
and his balls were covered in weeds.'

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you posted your addition at Jefferson Davis' site.
Damn!!! I fucked up with my last post on my site because I busted all over the Occupied Counties as not responding.
Hey, What the fuck do I know?
Thanks, Bud!!!!!!

Brian Damage said...

Never got detention? Big respect to you, because neither did I, despite not doing any homework for long stretches in secondary school.

The Voice of Treason said...

I didn't really fuck about when I was at school because there was no need to. The school I went to was a melting pot of West Belfast teenage boys, both eggheads and messers, and as it was in the middle of The Troubles (TM) there was enough madness going on already.

JC Skinner said...

Grammar school poshboy! I bet you even passed your eleven plus!

The Voice of Treason said...

JC, I did pass my eleven plus, but I didn't go to no grammar school. Just as well, otherwise I would have had a hoop the size of Lough Neagh.

...and what the fuck were you doing up at 05:33?

JC Skinner said...

Long story, partly to do with receiving the Monkey Dust series on DVD, and partly to do with Guinness foreign extra stout!