Monday 12 February 2007

About time too

I'm glad to see that the British Government plans to stop the benefits of those who cannot speak English as 'it is an impediment to finding work'.

About time too. How in the name of John Hume's arsehole are you supposed to find work if you can't speak the language of the land? I mean, if I went off to Berlin or Tokyo and couldn't speak a word of German or Japanese, do you think they would say, 'No problem Mr. Treason, come on in and we'll pay you to sit on your arse and watch 'The Jeremy Kyle Show' all day long. Hell, we'll even give you a house too, and money to get shitfaced on Magners'. My fucking hoop they would. I'd either end up on the next flying tin back to Dublin, or as a contestant on one of those mad gook TV game shows.

The Social Security people spend about £4.5m a year on interpreters at benefit offices, and they say that money would be better spent teaching English to claimants. No. It would be better spent rounding these people up and deporting them. Especially if they're Muslims, whom, as you know, I hate with all my heart and I would gladly execute every last one of the cunts, giving them a slow and lingering death.

If they haven't paid into the pot, they shouldn't be paid out of it. Simple really.

And another thing... what's all this carry-on about Tory leader David Cameron having smoked a spliff when he was 15? So fucking what? I would be more concerned at the fact that he was fucked up the arse at school. He went to Eton, and we all know those public schoolboys are fond of blowing their load up the dirt track. The Christian Brothers didn't happen to set the school up, did they?

7 comments:

Brian Damage said...

Excuse me for a minute:

YESSSSSSS! Woo! Those cunts won't see another penny from my state and it's not a moment too soon! Hallelujah!

Excuse me ... I've seen Mosney one too many times ...

Anonymous said...

A rousing "Good job!!!" to the brits. Now if we here in the US would wake up and stop molly-coddling people who don't speak the language.
I have a small sticker on my motorcycle helmet that says,"Welcome to the USA. Now speak english or get out."

I would be more skeptical of a politician who had not smoked pot as a kid!!!

JC Skinner said...

Mary Harney confirmed last night that she had encountered cannabis, but went on to assure the electorate that she had not inhaled.
"I just wolfed down as many hash brownies as I could lay my flabby mitts on," she said of her recent state visit to Holland.

Brian Damage said...

Hey, I just saw this on Kav's blog:

Do these jeans make me look fat?

'No', I said, still smarting about the fight. 'It's all the chocolate and crisps you eat that make you look fat'.


I must remember that line if I ever want a free castration.

Anonymous said...

I suppose your right. If Loyalists haven't learnt to speak english by now their Dole should be stopped and they can all fuck off back to Scotland.

No wonder NI is a racist place with bigot cunts like you about. Muslims are all right, but not Fundamentalists.
Prods are all right, but fucking Loyalist/Orange order cunts are not.
Catholics are all right, The catholic church is definitely not alright.

Dole claiming spides are a lot worse than foreigners. They can speak English and still don't have a job. If their Dole was stopped, we'd have enough money to build a motorway to connect with the one at Dundalk and not to Dungannon(again).

If we're lucky we might lose all the cunts that make the North shite, to famine.

Thats more important than gurning about foreigners.

Niall

Brian Damage said...

Hey Treason. Turn off anonymous comments. People who don't have the balls to at least give a pseudonym shouldn't be allowed to comment.

The Voice of Treason said...

Oh no Dario, it's free for all to comment.

I'm not a bigot Niall. I hate all Muslims equally. I will not stand for the carpet-kissing fuckers extending their sharia law to my home. You want to live like that? Be my guest. I'll be fucked if I will.

I am in agreement with you with spides though, 110%. Not only should we cut their dole, we should cut their throats too.