Monday 26 March 2007

Scattered

Sorry that posts have been a little bit scattered this last while back, I've been busy. I'm hoping that normal service will resume shortly.

By the way, I've had to change the settings so that only registered Blogger users can comment. Unfortunately there's an arsehole who doesn't have the balls to give his name making comments that I have to delete. Honestly, you would think that someone who interferes with the genitalia of pre-pubescent boys wouldn't have the time to troll on blogs, but it just shows how wrong you can be.

Here's hoping that you catch a fatal illness and suffer a horrible demise, you time-wasting, shirt-lifting, pillow-munching, turd-punching, child molesting waste of jism.

3 comments:

Brian Damage said...

Comments like hat don't engender favour with assholes, Treason ...

Then again, why pander to shitheads?

JC Skinner said...

Is it Willie McCrea?

The Voice of Treason said...

I know Dario, but I just can't help being a charmer!

JC, if it was McCrea I would have said 'you time-wasting, shirt-lifting, pillow-munching, turd-punching, child molesting, terrorist-hugging, tone-deaf waste of jism'